тнᴇ ʟıттʟᴇ ρᴀʀʀσт ɢᴀɴɢ 🐦 - xox~FinalMasquerade-FashionBlog~xox

Dienstag, 3. August 2021

тнᴇ ʟıттʟᴇ ρᴀʀʀσт ɢᴀɴɢ 🐦

 




Hi Girls, this is a NEW Stuff from :: ANTAYA ::Stardust:::Phoenix:::YOKAI  and Secret Poses


Hair:  :::Phoenix::: Lauryn Hair Fatpack (add me) ( NEW @ FaMEHSed )

Face Tattoo: Stardust - Zahra - EvoX Black Tattoo 100% ( NEW )

Top: :: ANTAYA :: Swim top "Kira" FP ( NEW @ Summer Camp )

Panties: :: ANTAYA :: Swim panties "Kira" FP ( NEW @ Summer Camp )

Body Tattoo: Stardust - FP Ziva Ziv Zahra Tattoos ( NEW )


Little Parrot


1.YOKAI - My Little Parrot  - YoHoHo Parrot RARE ( NEW @ Kustom9 )

9.YOKAI - My Little Parrot  - Bunny Parrot (green\pink) ( NEW @ Kustom9 )

5.YOKAI - My Little Parrot  - Panda Parrot ( NEW @ Kustom9 )

7.YOKAI - My Little Parrot  - Parrot and Duckling (green) ( NEW @ Kustom9 )



Secret Poses - Coconut   ( NEW @ Shiny Shabby )








☟   ☟   ☟   ☟
 ッнᴀνᴇ ғυɴ ωıтн sнσρρıɴɢ ッ
☟   ☟   ☟  ☟

Keine Kommentare: